July 26, 2016 – 7:00 pm
Plans are underway for the 124th annual Norwood Day Parade!. We would like to invite you to participate. The parade theme will be “Brightening Lives in Norwood for 100 Years”.
Trophies will be awarded in the following categories:
- Civic, church and non-profit (Carl H. Lindner Memorial Award)
- Business Entry for 100 + employees (President’s Award)
- Business Entry for less than 100 employees (Rick Dettmer Memorial Award)
- 1st Place Overall Award (Judges’ Choice Award)
- 1st Place Musical/Performance Entry
We will also be presenting a check for $500 for the best float in the parade and $250 for second place. The floats will be judged on creativity, originality and effort.
Please fill out the application below by June 30.